Sunday 4 January 2015

Celebrate Your Love with Roses on Valentine’s Day



Always looking into your eyes with love,

I am thanking our Father from up above,

Every moment we share, I want to compose,

Surrounding you with flowers, with every rose,

Our moments are pure, such power we feel,

The grace of your beauty is such an appeal,

Without your love, I never want to be,

For you have opened my eyes and made me see,

There is nothing as precious as having you near,

Forever I’ll hold your and cherish you dear,

When I close my eyes and memory does fade,

I always see your smile, and the moment we made…

 Nothing seems to bring pleasure more than enjoying life’s experiences with the love of your life, sharing every intimate moment together. Love is a powerful emotion that deserves the most thought provoking decorations and celebrations. Just look into the eyes of your true love, can you feel your heart skipping every beat? Can you still find the palms of your hands getting sweaty with anxious desire? Does the earth stand still every time your true love walks into a room? Perhaps it’s her incredible beauty; her smile is like watching the sun peer through the clouds on a rainy, dreary day, melting your heart like sun coming down on the fresh snow of winter.

There is something special about roses and rose petals that invoke sparks of magic, true love in friendships that romantically are meant to last forever can be immortalized with roses. Please allow Whole Blossoms Wholesale Flowers to supply you with all your romantic, floral, and wedding needs. You will never forget the moments shared with them, the memory will be like a lasting celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment